Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Solar Installation industry, is looking for motivated Solar Installers for our Santa Ana location. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar company in California. Semper Solaris is the current SunPower National Dealer of the Year (2016).
The ideal candidate will be motivated, dedicated, and a team player. In addition, the ideal candidate will have high attention to detail and a genuine care to his/her work craft. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and technical expertise to their installation teams.
- Lead efforts for safe working practices.
- Complete roof installation on various roof types as well as ground mounts.
- Maintain knowledge of the do's and do-not's of complete solar install.
- Mount racking, modules, and electrical equipment.
- Clean up of job site.
- Other tasks and duties as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 1+ year experience, including at least 6 months of leading a crew.
- Ability to work in extreme environments
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Must have a clean driving record (example- no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.