Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Roofing and Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Call Center Representative at our San Diego location. Our company is rapidly growing with several locations expanding all across California. Semper Solaris provides roofing and re-roofing services, and installs solar power systems. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California, and we are current title holders of SunPower's National Dealer of the Year (2016).
Under the general direction of the Call Center Manager, the Call Center Representative performs a wide variety of phone and administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be motivated, dedicated, and a team player. In addition, they will have a high attention to detail and a genuine care to his/her work craft. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To answer all incoming calls, return missed calls/voice mails, make outgoing calls, answer emails, and respond to web submission emails.
- Assists the Department Manager in day to day protocol, process, and workflow.
- Assists in developing and enforcing policy and discipline within the department.
- Handles lead auditing, maximizing accuracy in lead sourcing, and minimizing human error.
- Five9 dialer system errors, call management, reporting.
- Quality control of the department and call center reps, and documentation of results.
- Manages and maintains the schedules for all Sales Reps, including changes, updates, referrals, and interactions.
- Manages and maintains the schedule for all Call Center agents, including changes and updates.
- Manages and maintains department’s metrics and statistics according to timelines using proprietary programs and software.
- Models and encourages positive attitudes, behaviors, increased communication, and manages expectations and pressure.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Excel: Able to organize, format and calculate data with formulas.
- Microsoft Outlook: Able to compose, send, and organize email.
- Microsoft Word: Able to create, edit and design various type of documents using different styles, layouts and media.
- Scheduling: Ability to schedule meetings, manage incoming and outgoing phone calls and listen to voicemail.
- Ability to learn and apply new software & programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Call Center experience is a plus!
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonuses and Commission!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
- We have various shifts available! Seven Days a week
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.