Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Roofing and Solar Installation industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Call Center Manager at our San Diego location. Our company is rapidly growing with several locations expanding all across California. Semper Solaris provides roofing and re-roofing services, and installs solar power systems. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California, and we are current title holders of SunPower's National Dealer of the Year (2016).
Semper Solaris is a veteran owned, San Diego based Solar and Roofing installation company. We have seen phenomenal growth over the last few years, and are currently in need of an experienced and talented Call Center Manager.
Our Call Center has 16 seats and we market via TV, radio, print and referrals throughout the state of California. We do not cold call. All of our leads are from people who call us or fill out an online form requesting contact for solar or roofing projects. The Call Center Manager will work diligently on exceeding lead conversion goals while using high degrees of emotional intelligence to maintain a healthy and productive Call Center environment.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a small Call Center atmosphere, have proven success with a consultative sales approach, be customer-centric, and have a love of developing others to reach their full potential. S/he will have experience with building new process, implementing new procedures, and be excellent at motivating during change.
The Call Center Manager role is a performance based, hands-on, customer-focused role that is responsible for assisting the Executive Director of Customer Engagement in handling the center’s daily operations, including doing so in a manner that complies with all federal and state regulations and adheres to company policies, procedures, and practices. This position is responsible to perform an active role in meeting all performance goals and metrics for the center as defined by management. In order to do so, this position requires attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a passion for sales. This position is responsible to maximize lead conversion, motivate the agents, manage the dialer, and provide accurate reporting to senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, upgrade and document training process, improve conversion, support growth, and coach superior performance from an internal call center team.
- Train agents to convert leads from many sources into well-attended in-home meetings where owners arrive with positive and realistic expectations.
- Must be a cheerful person of quality character who is able to follow detailed direction in a professional setting.
- Organize and deliver effective training for multi-level agent needs, from orientation through core agent residual trainings.
- Provide documentation of quality assurance monitoring and follow up coaching.
- Manage complex telephony, CRM, email, texting, and other systems
- Drive Lead Conversion and Quality Customer Service Interactions.
- Manage database and dialer systems.
- Create customized presentations, scripts, rebuttles.
- Create and report accurate analytics.
- Manage lead flow by region and sales rep capacity.
- Optimize lead flow real-time.
- Actively lead and assist employees in meeting the center’s performance metrics as defined by management.
- Manage customer concerns, and actively participate in escalated calls.
- Model effective sales techniques and weave monthly marketing specials into scripting.
- Assist senior management in managing the P&L to meet all budgeted numbers and in meeting management’s expectations related to center performance.
- Adhere to the Company’s policies, procedures, and to all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Maintain accurate cash controls for spiffs.
- Ensure agent checklists and goal sheets are completed by team leads consistently. Complete other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with and support others in a positive, team environment to enhance the customer experience.
- Model high standards of conduct-trustworthiness, competence, dedication and productivity.
- Actively coach team leads to ensure a healthy and productive Call Center.
- Monitor work-flow and operational efficiency to implement changes and improvements
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation and lead mix
- Perform QA monitoring as a mechanism to identify risk and to ensure that procedures are followed, and risk controls maintained
- Keeps current on new developments in areas of responsibility and makes necessary policy and process change recommendations to Management
- Coach agents and team leads on performance with a focus on helping them improve and work on areas of opportunity
- Do everything it takes to close the most appointments legally and ethically while enhancing the firm’s reputation
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Excel: Able to organize, format and calculate data with formulas.
- Microsoft Outlook: Able to compose, send, and organize email.
- Microsoft Word: Able to create, edit and design various type of documents using different styles, layouts and media.
- Scheduling: Ability to schedule meetings, manage incoming and outgoing phone calls and listen to voicemail.
- Ability to learn and apply new software & programs.
- Fluently Speak & Write American English
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Consistently display professionalism and good character
- Ability to coach and motivate good performance from front line telephone sales people
- Ability to treat prospects respectfully while selling appointments
- Ability to handle data, complex systems, and reporting
- Knowledge of dialers and CRM systems a plus
- 7 years sales and customer service experience required, at least 2 years of proven success in a supervisory role. Phone room/Call Center experience a must.
- Working knowledge of software such as Five9, Salesforce, Grasshopper, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Programs, and various Internet Browsers preferred.
- Must have good communication and organization skills
- Must be capable of handling diverse duties and personalities
- Strong analytical skills around lead management and reporting, professional verbal communication by phone and in person.
- Able interact professionally and exhibit appropriate high level social skills and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.