Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Roofing and Solar Installation industry, is looking for organized and motivated Inside Sales Representatives at our San Diego location. With locations in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, Bakersfield, and the Bay Area, Semper Solaris installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and designs and installs solar power systems. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar company in California. Semper Solaris is the current SunPower National Dealer of the Year (2016).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
- Outbound dialing using a predictive dialer will be required
- Utilizing online tools to assist customers with taking the first steps towards solar installation
- Entice the customer into scheduling an appointment with one of our top-notch sales representatives by following an adapting a proven script
- Continuously growing and improving your knowledge of the solar industry so that you will be able to better assist customers
- Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database
- Additional duties required as needed
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business to Consumer experience is a plus
- Proven ability to build and develop business relationships
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and basic Excel a must
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce is a plus
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Competitive hourly rate plus commissions!
- Paid training!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Do you have what it takes to work at Semper Solaris? Apply today!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.